- Curved Rock Measurements 36" Length, 6" Width, 10" Height
- End Rock Measurements 6" Length, 6" Width, 3" Height
- Straight Rock Measurements 48" Length, 6" Width, 10" Height
- Weight 9 lbs per section
- Material Plastic (Commercial Grade UV Stabilized Polyethylene)
The RTS Home Accents Rock Lock Raised Garden Bed is an interlocking border system that looks and feels like real stone. Achieve beautiful authentic looking walls in just minutes with endless layout possibilities. The easy to assemble modules will allow you to have the look and feel of real rock walls while each section only weighs 9 lbs. The border system is suitable all year round and will not crack, chip or fade in any weather. Rock Lock will also extend your growing season as the hollow walls insulate the soil and plants. Ideal for vegetable gardens, flower gardens, water gardens, retaining walls, sand boxes and playgrounds.
- Look and feel of real stone
- Easy to assemble
- Endless layout possibilities
- Suitable all year round
- Will not crack, chip or fade in any weather
- Extends your growing season as the hollow walls insulate soil and plants
- Ideal for vegetable gardens, flower gardens, water gardens, retaining walls, sand boxes and playgrounds
- BPA free
Residential Kit: 2 Straights includes 2x straight pieces and 2x 18-inch spikes
Residential Kit: 4 Straights includes 4x straight pieces and 4x 18-inch spikes
Residential Kit: 2 Curved includes 2x curved pieces and 2x 18-inch spikes
Residential Kit: 4 Curved includes 4x curved pieces and 4x 18-inch spikes
End Rock Kit includes 3x end rocks and 1x 18-inch spike
The border was easy to install and looks like real stone. I love the way it looks. Delivery was very fast. Thank you. Recommended purchase.
We ordered the rockwall and was very happy with the quality and how quickly they shipped out.
Our new rock garden creates a much needed border between out home and an abandoned lot next door - the product was very easy to work with, we did place an underlay of small cement blocks beneath it to prevent it from settling though not required, and the finished wall looks amazing. Cant wait to see it in the spring when my many trailing plants will hangover and further enhance its "real rock" look. Great product, much less expensive than actual stone, and does not require professional landscapers at a hefty cost. Highly recommend.